1. What are the different types of multimedia speakers ?
There are many types of speakers multimedia speakers available. All speaker available from Zebronics are comes with in-built amplifier. According to the no of channel this is the classification
2. How do I know if a speaker can be connected to my PC/Laptop etc ?
Please make sure you have a 3.5mm line out slot, then you can connect almost all the speakers. The 5.1 channel speakers will not work optimally with one line out. It will work in virtual surround mode. For a 5.1 channel speaker to work optimally you need to have 3
separate output for center/sub, front and rear channels.
3. How do I connect my speaker to PC, DVD player, mobile, mp3 player ?
|2.1 Speaker||4.1 Speaker||5.1 Speaker|
4. I have a laptop and do not have access to power plug on the go, which speaker should I buy ?
We have several speakers like ZEB-S350(Soul), ZEB-S500(Wave), ZEB-S600(Wind) and ZEB-2100 which can be powered through USB port. So if you have a free USB port on your laptop you can use either of these speakers without any power plug. The speakers will be powered through USB plug.
5. I want to use a portable speaker with my MP3 player/mobile etc, which speaker I should buy ?
If you don't have power plug or USB port to power the speaker. Then you should buy battery powered speakers like Nitro and Zebstation lite. These speakers have built in battery which can be charged and used.
6. I don't have any source(PC, DVD player,Mobile, mp3 player etc), but I want to listen to songs which are in pendrive or memory card ?
We have many multimedia speakers which will so just that for you. Speaker like Zebstation lite, Nitro, Hero, Hero+, ZEB-SW8000RUCF, ZEB-SW8900RUCF etc have a USB and SD/MMC card slot. You can directly plug in the pendrive or SD/MMC slot in the slot and use the controls on speaker or remote(if available) to play the songs in the pendrive or SD/MMC cards.
7. Do I need a amplifier to connect Zebronics speakers ?
No all Zebronics speakers have in-built amplifier. You need to just plug the power and input to the speaker and you are good to go
8. I have connected a pendrive on speaker USB port but its not playing the songs ?
Please make sure that the songs are in correct format ie in mp3. Also the bit rate should be same or lower as mentioned on the product. The pendrive should be formatted in FAT file system.