A: Please follow below steps:
- Install the Zebonics Magnus Gaming Keyboard software from www.zebronics.com/pages/drivers
- Plug in the keyboard to the USB port.
- Open the software and enter the RECORD menu.
- Open NEW under SELECT MACRO.
- Provide a name for the new macro.
- Select the name assigned/click the mouse on it.
- Use DELAY BETWEEN INPUT option if required - this will help to include or exclude time delay while you are typing the macro.
- Enter the LOOP TIMES, for repeated execution of macro, automatically.
- Click the START RECORD option, now the recording will start.
- Type the macro to be recorded.
- Click the STOP RECORD option .
- Now click on APPLY and then OK.
- Open MACRO menu inside the software and select M1/M2/M3 through keyboard or KEY MAP option on software.
- Select G1/G2/G3/G4/G5 inside the MACRO menu and ASSIGN MACRO can be used to select any of the recorded macros.
- Click APPLY and then OK.
Q: How to record and assign macro function using MR (macro record) option?
A: MR key helps you to record macro directly and assign the same, without software. Please follow below steps:
- Firstly, select M1/M2/M3 by clicking the key or through the KEY MAP option in software.
- Now click the MR key to start recording.
- Click on G1G2/G3/G4/G5, on which macro is to be assigned.
- Now start typing the macro, it will be recorded in parallel.
- Click the MR key after typing the macro to stop recording.
Q: How to execute a macro after recording/assigning?
- Open the notepad or any application. Select the M1/M2/M3 firstly and then G1/G2/G3/G4/G5.
- Now the macro will execute as it was assigned.